| Sunday, November 27, 2005, 3:46 PM |
Man, I hate choir. CHURCH CHOIR SUCKS!!!!!! It's getting more lame each Sunday. Now I have to wave a FLAG??? Like what the hell?! I really cannot tahan anymore. I don't even know why anelie, alane and me are there. It's stupid. I really want to say something good about church choir, but I can't think of anything. Actually that was a lie. I wasn't trying to say anything good about it. I hate everything about church choir. The songs are unbelievably dumb. Especially "Bless His Name Medley". This song is so upbeat that its surprising that it doesn't come with a dance routine. Next sunday is the last day of practice!! THANK GOD!!!!!! ______ If you can't take Bhb-ness I advice you to exit NOW. And if your name happens to be "Alane" or "Anelie", you're not reading this. . . . . . . The following is an MSN conversation between me and suanee: ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: LOL - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: yes? ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: i SO agree with your nick ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: HAHAHAHAHA ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: i mena - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: hahahhahahaha ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: short ppl are GEIUS ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: GENIUS I MNEA ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: OOPS - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: dunno how to spell ah? - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: so much for being a genius . - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: HAHAHAHAHA ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: typing error lah ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: HEH ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: HAHAHAHA - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: embarassment to short people lah you ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: at least i got something ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: you know ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: HAHAHAHHA - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: what thing? - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: Boobs? ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: YESYESYESYES ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: most tall ppl dont have that - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: good point ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: and a big butt too! - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: look at alane ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: agree with me ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: yes and anelie - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: my butt is super perky!!!!!!! ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: HAHAHAHA - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: hahahaha ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: and BOUNCY! ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: hahahahaha ۰ ۰ ۰ sυеαппе ¦ take back now my life you're stealing says: cant blive we are talking abt this - Ric - I may be short, but at least I'm a genius. says: me too _____ Forgive us. For we know not what we do. -Ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|